Spring’s Hottest Nail Trends & Colors for 2018!
Nail art and nail designs have taken over nail salons by storm in the past few years. From exploring new nail shapes, to new colors and gel polish techniques, the nail scene is ever evolving! Be bold, and try something new this season! We’ve come up with a list of some of the most popular nail trends that are leading the way this Spring!
- Metallic Nails – Make a bold statement this season with metallic nails. Whether you do a full mani, or just an accent nail, adding a pop of silver, gold, shiny chrome, or gunmetal will make you feel fierce!
- Minimalist Nails – This one may seem counter intuitive when you think of getting your nails done, but minimalism is making a big comeback in the nail community. From bare nails with small streaks of color, to super light pastels, sometimes the biggest statement is not making one at all.
- Marble Nails – Although marble nails have been around for years, they’re more recently becoming a staple in requests across nail salons. You typically see marble nails as an accent nail, however, you can also indulge and get a full marble mani.
- Ombre Nails – The French manicure now has a new twist! Instead of the traditional white tips, we’re now seeing nail enthusiasts rocking a subtle Ombre mani, fading from light pink to white.
- Textured Nails – Nail art is making a big comeback. From dip gels to adding jewels, rhinestones, or textured nail polish to your mani, these are all on trend right now. The nice thing about adding texture to your nails is that the options are endless. Whether you want to go for a dramatic look, or just add a little bling, you’re sure to find something that works with your style!
Try one of these trends with your next mani today! Call Encore Hair Designers now to schedule your next nail appointment!